- Driven by code coverage results from VN-Cover, the industry’s most accurate coverage tool
- Performs coverability analysis on RTL branches and expressions terms
- Embedded formal technology, seamlessly integrated in a simulation-based flow
- Smart and automatic filtering capability, pre- and post-simulation
- VHDL, Verilog, and mixed-language support
- Multi-platform, multi-simulator availability
- GUI or command line driven
Coverability Analysis is available for immediate shipment. The tool is supported on the following platforms and operating systems:
- SUN Solaris 7, 8 and 9
- Red Hat Enterprise 3.0 and Red Hat Linux 7.2 and above
Coverability Analysis works together with VN-Cover, which is part of the Verification Navigator integrated design verification environment.
Verification Navigator includes VN-Spec specification coverage and impact analysis, VN-Check configurable HDL checking, VN-Cover coverage analysis, VN-Cover Emulator coverage analysis for hardware accelerated systems, VN-Control bus-based test automation, and VN-Optimize test suite analysis.