TransEDA provides a comprehensive range of technical training courses to support its Assertain, Verification Navigator and imPROVE Family design verification tools. Training objectives for the delegates are:
- Learn how the tools operate
- Learn how to apply the tools
- Practice the use of the tools with various hands-on workshops
Each training course contains a series of practical, hands-on workshops which are used to reinforce the theory covered during the formal classroom sessions.
Course duration is two days. The day planner is based on the assumption that the course commences at 09.30 hrs and finishes at 17.15 hrs on both days. Adjustments to the start/finish times can be made to suit on-site training situations. A 15-min refreshment break is included during the morning and afternoon training session. A lunch break of between 45-mins to 1 hour occurs on both days.
Nearly 50% of the course is devoted to workshop sessions where the delegates conduct hands-on practical exercises that are designed to reinforce the theoretical part of the presentation.
Full details of the topics covered in each course are listed below:
- Assertain – Verification Closure Management
- Verification Navigator – Code and FSM Coverage, Property Checking and Test Suite Optimization
- Vn-Check – Configurable Design Rule Checker
- Telephone or fax your nearest TransEDA office
- Fill out our information request to be contacted by your local representative